7/19/2010

Chinese foods in Japan

I had a dinner with my family then went Karaoke on Sunday. I had really a good time. Today's restaurant is my favorite Chinese restaurant. I will show you dishes at that time. They are Chinese foods in Japan. Now, Chinese foods are served all over the world. I want to know Chinese foods in your country. Is it same, or not? :D

This is a typically round table. Most Chinese restaurant have round tables in Japan. The black part on the white table is able to be turned over. 

Preserved Duck Eggs. It is called "ぴーたん".

Chinese Vegetables. This English name is incorrect. Sorry I don't know it... It is called "フーシンサイの炒めもの". 

Toufu with Minced Pork, Chill Source. It is called "麻婆豆腐", my favorite dish!!

Diced Chicken Wrap in Lettuce. It is called "レタスの鶏肉包み".

Original Source Whole Flatfish. It is called "カレイの丸揚げ特製ソース掛け".

Shark's Fins Soup Noodle. It is called "ふかひれ入れそば".

This is one of the menus. Braised superior shark's fin is very expensive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment